In case you hadn’t heard, Steve Jobs got downright conversational last night at D8, riffing on questions from Walt, Kara, and the attending audience of elites. You can hit up the entire liveblog for a timestamped play by play, or browse through some of the highlights below.
- On TV: ‘no one wants to buy a box’
- On Foxconn: ‘We’re all over this’
- On lost iPhone 4G prototype: it’s an ‘amazing’ story
- iPhone OS ’started on a tablet’
- ‘There might be’ advantages to two iPhone carriers in US
We put some extra scintillating quotes after the break to shield the eyes of your children. Just a note, however: all of these are paraphrased quotes typed live as Steve was speaking, and not to be construed as the verbatim Word of Steve Jobs, though the gist is certainly there.